So here's my second DIY tutorial, my first was on the acid wash jeans, so now we moving on to the stylish [whether-you've-got-a-bad-hair-day-or-not-looks-good-regardless] turban. So to get started on it!
Click below, loves!
1. So first you need to get you're already triangular scarf or fold you're square/rectangular scarf to get the triangle! ... let's move on:
2. Put the scarf over your head in such a way so that the triangular tip goes over your face, then get the other two ends and hold the two for the next step.
3. Take the two ends and tie them in a knot.
4. Then cross the knotted ends in opposite directions.
5. After that take the two ends and take them to the back and when at the back cross them in opposite directions again, then tuck them into the scarf, make sure the turban is tight enough to hold.
6. It should look like this. If you're here ... you're on track! :)
7. Then take that scarf that's hanging over you're face and put it to the back.
8. When taken to the back, tuck it in to the knot that we make earlier.
9. Make sure it's tucked in real nice and neat!
10. So lovely ladies, you're done! So enjoy rocking the turban!
Now there are different ways to rock the turban and different instructions to it. And you know I wasn't going to leave you hanging with just on way. Variety is never a sin!
So check out how to do a band type of turban [HERE] by The Man Repeller
Also check out this advanced looking yet simple turban [HERE] by Honestly...WTF!
Hope I did some good than harm. :)