May 2, 2011

SORRY HUNS ... BUT PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. ♡

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FEATURED ON T.M.B? [click "read more" to get more information] :)

THESE QUALIFY YOU:
First of all you're work has to follow my blogs aesthetic and I can't guarantee a positive post if I decide to post your work or your brand ... please respect my aesthetic, don't give me something I would never post on [check my blog to find out about my aesthetic or contact me if not sure] ... but art is my aesthetic and I love to show upcoming designers  and great people in the art field.

1. ARE YOU AN ARTIST?
2. ARE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER or FILM MAKER?
3. ARE YOU AN UPCOMING DESIGNER?
4. DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS THAT INVOLVES YOU DESIGNING THE PIECES or IN THE CREATIVE ASPECT?
5. WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO A GUEST POST? EDITORIAL? WRITER ON FASHION or ART? POET EVEN?
6. ARE YOU A MUSICIAN? *who feels as though his music is full of content that people hardly get to see [no thug rappers please loves]
* 7. IF YOU ARE AN UPCOMING AFRICAN ... PLEASE FEEL FREE [love showing what my people can do!]


IF YOU FEEL I MISSED SOMETHING YOU CAN STILL CONTACT ME TO FIND OUT ... my e-mail address is on my sidebar so go for it ... IT's ON!!!! YEAH!

This is for anyone anywhere! 
Want to see what my readers get up to although this is not limited to my readers.